Re: Drunk on power: FC1 and before.... [was: A Heads-Up: moving all FC3 bugs to "needinfo"]

Hi

There is some information that is not duplicated yet, such as the advisories pages (although they are outdated). What we really need is for somebody to compare fedoralegacy.org webpages to counterparts in the wiki, and make a list of things that aren't duplicated so that we have a task list of what to create so that we CAN do the redirect.

*nod*

Anyone else want to volunteer? Otherwise I'll take a look at it after my
current project (and probably after OLS).

I will do that tomorrow.

Rahul