Re: abiword, inkscape, lablgtk, perl-Template-Toolkit : Orphaned dependencies!

J.M. Maurer wrote:
  abiword  (ots)
  inkscape  (perl-XML-XQL)
  lablgtk  (gtkglarea2)
  perl-Template-Toolkit  (perl-XML-XPath)

If not picked up by anybody with a corresponding change to CVS
owners.list,
they may disappear in the near future and would break dependencies.
Well, I use abiword, so I will grab ots.

Thanks. The ots project looks dead, but the new maintainer is planning
to make a new release 'soonish', whenever that may be :)

Will the new maintianer be using the libots.sf.net site?

Michael