Re: Fedora Core package cleanup project

Christian.Iseli@xxxxxxxx wrote:
wwoods@xxxxxxxxxx said:
This is where you come in: We need people to attempt Mock builds of Fedora
Core packages, and file bugs when they find packages that don't build.

How 'bout a quick rpmlint on built packages ?

One of the warning that'll probably often appear is the
non-standard-group thing. Is there any plan to either remove or expand the group tag in spec files (and use comps.xml if it's removed) ?

I think that is a good idea, but I am guess the core devs will want this first hurdle out the way first.

Michael