[Fwd: Re: Licensing for Lingua::EN::Inflect::Number, Class::DBI::Loader::Relationship]

Author replies!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Simon Cozens <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Licensing for Lingua::EN::Inflect::Number,
Class::DBI::Loader::Relationship
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:22:33 +0100

Tom 'spot' Callaway:
> You seem to be the author for Lingua::EN::Inflect::Number and
> Class::DBI::Loader::Relationship. I am the package maintainer for these
> perl modules in Fedora Extras, and I need to confirm their licenses.
> Are these modules licensed under the same license as perl? (GPL or
> Artistic)

They are, yes. I'm trying to retire maintainership of my CPAN packages, so I
don't particularly want to update these (to reflect the licensing) without
finding a new maintainer to take over. Is this confirmation all that you need,
or should I be trying to find someone to put license info in the package as
well?

Simon

--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!