Re: extras buildsys broken?

Matthias Saou wrote:
Chris Ricker wrote :

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, seth vidal wrote:

That's what I suspected :-)
Currently, I can't upload new sources through "make new-sources FILES=",
is that related in any way?
nope.
If you get some sort of cryptic error uploading files, it may be that your cert is expired -- happened to me yesterday

Seems like that was it, thanks for the tip. The error was :

Checking : proftpd-1.3.0.tar.bz2 on
https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [new-sources] Error 255

If it could easily be changed to something like "Your client certificate
has expired", it would definitely be a useful improvement.

+1

I had the same thing happen yesterday and was going to request the same feature.

-Quentin