Re: Perl modules that could be update

Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:
Hi,

The attached file contains a list of perl modules that can/could be
updated.  Right now the script compares the  FE5 perl-* SRPMs versions
against the ones that exist in CPAN. The script still needs to be
improved as there are a lot of exceptions to handle: perl modules that
don't exist in CPAN, problems in parsing the CPAN modules list, version
comparisons, ...

In the future I'm planning to also check the binary perl-* RPMS and
execute a couple more tests: site vs vendor perl dirs, look for provides
like perl(main), doc files permissions, ...

Suggestions are welcome,
jpo

Licenses
    18  Artistic
    12  Artistic or GPL
     1  BSD-style
     1  BSDish
     7  Distributable

Which ones are "Distributable"? I'd have thought something more specific would be required for Extras packages.

Paul.