Fedora Extras CVS problems

Looks like some garbage in several of the releases

If I try to check out each release, I get:

[kaboom@urd fedora-extras-cvs]$ cvs co FC-3
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
cvs [checkout aborted]: there is no repository
/cvs/extras/rpms/gdesklets/FC-3
[kaboom@urd fedora-extras-cvs]$ cvs co FC-4
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
cvs [checkout aborted]: there is no repository /cvs/extras/rpms/fftw3/FC-4
[kaboom@urd fedora-extras-cvs]$ cvs co FC-5
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
cvs [checkout aborted]: there is no repository /cvs/extras/rpms/fftw3/FC-5
[kaboom@urd fedora-extras-cvs]$

devel's working, but gdesklets is killing FC-3 and fftw3 is killing FC-4
and FC-5

later,
chris