Re: continuing with sprint development post-fc5

After reading this thread, I think that I should explain a little more what I was suggesting:

o That we have a repository to support making our mobile support much better. Updated packages might include:

NetworkManager
kernel
acpi-related stuff
wpa_supplicant
new X drivers
suspend/resume scripts
etc

But that it's focused in this one area. Having a generic "experimental" tree will just result in piling on, and I would rather have focus in this one problem domain for this one repo. And also the "experimental" tree _is_ the devel tree. It's FC6. I just want to see us make real gains with the relatively stable FC5 tree.

--Chris