Re: continuing with sprint development post-fc5

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

However, due to the time constraints for FC5 and the fact that we want to do some fast paced development post-FC5 to get this functionality working, I suggest that we set up some kind of offically blessed repo, where we can continue refining these important pieces of functionality after FC5 is done, with hopes that they will eventually become official updates.

While I'm not tracking this development, I think having various development repos tracking various SIGs and the like would be very useful. Coupled with a Extras like build system it might make for a great development hotbed. People could submit packages for building and have them available for everyone else minutes later.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222