Re: Core BrainStorm

Hi

Why not just Fedora Gnome and Fedora KDE? We avoid both the "KDE is a
second class desktop for Fedora" problem and the name "Kedora" this
way.
Not entirely related but is switching more to the upstream defaults in the KDE packages in Fedora under consideration? . The advantage of BlueCurve was consistent theming between GNOME and KDE. Now that GNOME in Fedora using clearlooks the rationale behind sticking with BlueCurve for KDE is unclear to me. Not just the WM theme but also the icons.

And maybe Fedora Server for a version without GUI. Just "Fedora Linux"
could also work, but I don't like that idea very much.
One of the ideas that could be explored is having Anaconda boot options like say auto which automatically installs Fedora using the default options. Similar choices for desktop, server etc.

regards
Rahul