Re: sandbox targets

On 11/3/05, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So what do people think? Should we make it so?

I'd certaintly use that option for anything i submitted into the
system from this point just as a sanity check on functionality before
going to publish.

One thing to watch out for... if sandbox builds are a very popular
feature...you might consider sandbox builds be given lower priority
instead of fifowith  to-be-published packages. I'd have to see a lot
of sandbox builds que up and clog the buildhosts. But this is
obviously a secondary issue which might never need to be addressed.

-jef