Re: Fedora Booth and BOF instead of FUDCon3 for SF?

Jesse Keating wrote:
Seems that with FUDCon2 being just before, and budgets being rather
flat, and Aug being bad for universities, should we scrap the idea of
FUDCon3, and instead focus on the Fedora Booth for LWCE and a BOF?  We
can still do some presentations IN the Fedora booth, with limited
attendees (:

I'd still very much like to be a part of this.

I agree it should be a booth and BOF. It would also be relatively cheap for me to attend given my proximity.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx