Re: Extras Builds

seth vidal wrote:
Hi Everyone,
 This was actually opened up for everyone yesterday but I found a couple
more problems and wanted to get them addressed before I announced it.

'make build' is open.

After you check in a package and get it approved you should run 'make
tag' to tag the package then run 'make build TARGET=distrover' to get it
built.

so for a Fedora Extras 3 package you'd run:
 make build TARGET=FC3

for a Fedora Extras Development package you'd run:
 make build TARGET=development

eventually, once FC4 is released you'd run:
 make build TARGET=FC4

Why does it not match the lowercase disttag of "fc3" or "fc4"? It is also different from the cvs "branches" of "FC-3" and "FC-4". So then we have to remember three different names and use the right one in different circumstances.

make build TARGET=fc3
make build TARGET=development
make build TARGET=fc4

Can we instead use this?