RunWM is about to go bye bye

RunWM is an ancient and horrendous script that was once used
to kill baby seals.  Recently, we have been contacted by PETA
about this, and in an effort to comply with federal wildlife
regulations, we are planning on removing RunWM.

I've done a preliminary search, and have not been able to
find any packages that depend on this script explicitly in
Core.  It is possible something else may explicitly require
it, but if that is true, it is time to fix everything to NOT
require it.

If you know of any package in Core that requires RunWM which
I'm not seeing, please speak now.  Outside of Core, let the
maintainer of the software know that RunWM is going away.

THINK OF THE CUTE BABY SEALS!