Re: GConf schema packaging guidelines

David Malcolm wrote :

> How should we be dealing with GConf schema in spec files?

In addition to the scriplets you mention, there is also the disabling of
the schema installation during the build, which can be done either by a
configure option, or by an env var export before the make install stage.
Dunno which one should be common practise as I often see both been
redundantly being included. I personally prefer the configure option.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.766_FC3.radeon
Load : 0.79 0.83 0.46