Re: [Review and Publish] Kernel 5.7 Test Week 2020-06-22

I'm guessing the alternate would be whoever is on duty for that week --
assuming that we go with Ben's new system.

I think I'm pretty responsive (at least to email) as long as you are
outside of the midnight to 9 AM CST time frame (even on weekends). A tardis
would be nice though! :)