Re: Publishing schedule — content needed!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:45 PM K. K. <karliskavacis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     I managed to put something together but it might need some
> editing/review for finishing touches to improve readability and to wrap it
> up. Ran out of ideas for the day so the ending might need a rewrite.
>
> Do pardon if I skip the Kanban board workflow as I turboed through this,
> preview URL:
> https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=29803&preview=true&preview_id=29803

This looks great! I'm finishing an image and will publish it shortly.
Thanks, Karlis!

I also saw your pitches in Wordpress:

* https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=29802&preview=true
* https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=29806&preview=true

... are you still interested in working on those? We've probably missed
them because with the new workflow [1] we expect pitches to land in the
proposals space on Pagure [2]. But I saw Paul liking them here, and I like
them to — that's basically two +1's, so they're accepted now and here are
the cards in our Taiga board:

*
https://teams.fedoraproject.org/project/asamalik-fedora-magazine/us/152?kanban-status=280
*
https://teams.fedoraproject.org/project/asamalik-fedora-magazine/us/151?kanban-status=280

With that, I also added you to the Taiga board as an author, so you can
assign cards to yourself and move them around. Let me know if you have any
questions!

Cheers!
Adam

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-magazine/workflow/