Re: Editorial guidelines

Both of those rules make sense to me. Thanks Paul for writing those down.

I was usually dealing with "we" by switching it to "you" (the reader) as
Paul suggests, or as "the ABC team" if the author refers to their team.

The "I" statements are not that easy to deal with, usually, but it's
doable. Although that usually need a bigger rewrite — so making sure our
writers get that right can save a lot of time.

Anyway, these are great and I'd add them to the docs if others agree.

Cheers!
Adam

Adam Šamalík