Re: Yet Another Introduction

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for this contribution and thanks for being in the recent
editorial meeting. Sorry if you didn't receive replies from people
sooner. For some reason, your emails seemed to trigger spam filtering
for me as well. (Other new emails to the list haven't had this
problem, but a few have.) Hopefully this will be fixed now.

Paul