Re: New Magazine workflow in place!

Glad to hear people like the new workflow!

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 4:30 PM Gregory Lee Bartholomew <
gregory.lee.bartholomew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree, this new system looks great.
>
> I may have found one small bug though -- I received an email notice from
> the
> system about Adam's comment this morning, but I never received an email
> notice
> about Paul's follow-up comment on the same thread. If I hadn't gone
> through the
> web interface, I wouldn't have known that Paul commented.

I think I know what happened.

The ideas was submitted by myself as part of the transition to the new
workflow. Normally it would be you submitting your own idea, and in that
case you'd get all notifications from the ticket. But because it was me,
you're not getting everything, just mentions. I've mentioned you directly,
but Paul has only replied to the ticket.

So in the future this won't happen as people will submit their proposals
themselves.