Re: CodeReady Containers, OCP 4.1 and solutions on Fedora 30 server

Hello Marc,I did an initial read through of your content. I like the
flow of info you provide and the topic is current and very interesting
to many I believe. I didn't read any use cases for CRC in the article,
which may be something to put in for the general magazine reading
public, though they are very likely obvious to you and those
experienced with Openshift. Aside from that, I beleive a small amount
of editing would get this article ready for publishing.
Stephen