Re: [Fedora Magazine] Submit an idea or tip

I commented in the Google Doc draft you sent me. The article needs some
work to be ready for a general-public audience like the Magazine. It's
crammed full of excellent information that will unfortunately go over the
heads of many readers. I suggested an approach that might work, even
splitting it to put more general things first and hold specific info for a
more technical blog elsewhere, and link the two to drive additional traffic.

Also, here's the link for how to contribute an article:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-magazine/contributing/

Hint to others on the list: It would be great to have another editor +1 the
idea so we can skip ahead to putting the draft in.

Paul