Re: Retrospective on the WPengine migration of the blog

https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/magazine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/2D44QAWFUFW6W3YWH7GBDLMHJFYITY7K/

https://fedoramagazine.org/upcoming-features-in-fedora-31-workstation/

> > "deeply involved" is not using the right domain name.
> >
> > So while it can be changed with a SQL query, I am a bit
> > unconfortable
> > doing a large scale sql modification without a stage instance for
> > now.
> > I will try to do smaller change first, and see if I can at least
> > find
> > the cards that got broken.
>
> This was a really good report -- thank you very much, Michael.
>
> Does
> https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpengine-staging
> help at all for the staging you need?

Not sure how different it is from the one in WPengine interface. I will
check the documentation on that, as it seems that I do have enough
access to add a staging and a dev environment.

--
Michael Scherer
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure