Re: Hosted WordPress for Fedora Magazine

Misc and I were talking about this earlier in the IRC channel. I have
strong feelings *only* about the end state, which is that (1) when
someone types fedoramagazine.org into their browser, they should end
up at the same site they're used to, and (2) the browser bar should
still reflect that hostname. IOW, the end-user/reader doesn't see any
change.

Ideally, we contributors would also continue to go to the same place.
But that's a softer requirement. If we have to start going to a new
site URL to write, edit, and publish articles, it's not a deal breaker
at all.

Paul