Action needed: update of the packit article

Hi Petr,

There have been multiple people finding the term "auto-package" in your
article as misleading. The main concern was that packit currently doesn't
generate a SPEC file which we felt like it's a substantial part of
packaging. So I had to pull it out for additional editing.

If I get it right, once you have the spec file, it does all the work for
you, right? So maybe we could change it to "auto-update" in the title? And
clarify that in the article, too?

I understand that auto-packaging is likely the goal of the packit project,
but I personally find it a bit aspirational at this very stage. That being
said, I'd be great to get another article out once we get the SPEC file,
too.

Do you prefer to update the article yourself, or would you rather have one
of the editors to have a look at it? I'm asking because I don't want to put
words into your mouth (like "auto-update") without asking you first. :-)

Please let me know.

Cheers!
Adam

--