Re: Pitch idea

Hi Francisco, the "public preview" plugin is not updated to work with
WP 5.x. So the best thing to do is copy/paste the "Preview" link that
appears near top. One must be logged in for this, but all editors
should have access to view. (Speaking of which, there's no reason
other authors shouldn't be able to view other people's drafts, just
not edit them. I may update this in user roles.)

Does this mean your draft is ready for review now?