Re: EDIT: Convert your Fedora Silverblue to HTPC with Kodi

In general we don't like to make such big edits after an article is
published. But I'd like to see this be correct for the future, so I've
done the edits. In the future, let's try to get the work tested and
checked -- even with someone else if needed -- before review. No
worries this time, it's updated now.

Paul