Aricle idea

Hello.
I have an idea. The article is about how to start Fedora installation
process from GRUB.
Let's suppose that you don't have physical access to a remote host and
you have to reinstall the operating system. Or let's suppose that you
have some sort of VPS and the cloud provider doesn't offer a Fedora
image. In the latter case, some providers offer the possibility to
upload and use a custom image (raw or qcow) and some others allow you
to install the operating system from a mounted ISO. In the other hand
some other providers doesn't allow you to choose an operating system
outside the provided ones, so you can't run Fedora.

I tested it on a couple of cloud providers, as well as using virt-
manager, and it works.
In short words, once provisioned the VM (running for instance CentOS)
you have to add a new menu entry in GRUB and, as documented in the
Anaconda docs, pass some options to the Compressed Linux kernel
Executable (vmlinuz) in order to start the installation process from
the network.

However I don't know if it is suitable for the Magazine or if it is
only a dirty and risky hack.

Ciao,
A.