pitch

Hello Magazine Team, I'm suraj patil from India. My FAS is suraj522 and i
want to contribute with content in Fedora Magazine. My first pitch is This
article explains OProfile is a low overhead, system-wide performance
monitoring tool. It uses the performance monitoring hardware on the
processor to retrieve information about the kernel and executables on the
system, such as when memory is referenced, the number of L2 cache requests,
and the number of hardware interrupts received. On a RHEL and Fedora, the
oprofile RPM package must be installed to use this tool. Many processors
include dedicated performance monitoring hardware. This hardware makes it
possible to detect when certain events happen (such as the requested data
not being in cache). The hardware normally takes the form of one or more
counters that are incremented each time an event takes place. When the
counter value, essentially rolls over, an interrupt is generated, making it
possible to control the amount of detail (and therefore, overhead) produced
by performance monitoring.
I want to know if this idea is suitable to Fedora Magazine.