Re: Supplemental Wallpapers post on the magazine!

Hi,

can we update the article, since the publishing the submissions flowing en masse, before none. The problem is the people dont take care about licensing (very bad, in former times free software people did take care about it more) they submitting with other licenses as on flickr and other pages.  They even claim to be the creator from CC0 pages what breaks this license.

So can we add after:

Fedora uses for the submission the application Nuancier <https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier> for managing the submissions and the voting process. Nuancier has the full list of rules and guidelines <https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/contribute/> for submitting a wallpaper. The recommended license for submissions is CC-BY-SA — *Note that we can not accept NC (no commercial use) or ND (no derrivatives) submissions.

*a line saying to submit with same license as on flickr or given url, and honor the creator with give his name, not claim to be it?*

*Would be helpful*!

*To the other things like linking to Nuancier instead of writing, unfortunately as you can see on this example the people dont read it. In Fedora Magazine the possibility that they read it is higher as on Nuancier. Changes on the regulations, are not done btw., its just formulated more dramatical what is already in the rules since the begin. Its just that I have to start to use it more drastical as before as since we publish it the contributions from the public raised enormous (we got complaints that there are to many to choose, thats why we restricted to 2 submissions) before most of contributions came together through a lot of personal contacts to photographers amongst our contributors and they took better care of licensing, creatorship. In generally I just wonder, why a Fedora Ambassador who has to explain to the public, what free software is and should have knowledge about the licenses Fedora uses, violates licenses by himself obviousely not knowing what he does there. But thats another story.

br gnokii*
*