Stepping down from Magazine

Hello all,

With a heavy heart, I am making the decision to formally step down as
editor-in-chief / a regular contributor of the Fedora Magazine due to
new time constraints.

I'm approaching the end of my degree and have increased loads from my
curriculum and I'm also working more hours than I have before during the
academic year. I'm aiming to scale down my contributions in Fedora to be
focused and consistent in fewer areas than to be insignificant and
inconsistent in many areas.

With that in mind, I'm not going to disappear completely and I hope to
submit more content in the future, but it will be less frequent and more
random.

It's been a honor to serve as the Magazine editor-in-chief for the last
year, and to have been a member of the editorial team for nearly two
years. The Magazine has had its fair share of growth in part because of
the amazing team of people behind it, and I'm confident that it's in
great hands from here too. :) I've talked with Ryan and Paul about this
already too.

I'd like to also give a special thanks to Paul and Ryan for their
advisement and mentorship over the years, from when I made my first
contribution to Fedora as a Magazine article all the way to present day.
It's almost hard to think that almost two years have passed since this
all began. :)

Also a special thanks to all of the writers who have helped contribute
to the amazing growth that the Magazine has seen for the last few years.
We couldn't have done it without all of these great and interesting
topics that the community has helped deliver.

As always… keep the FOSS flag high, and see you all around.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory