Re: Help needed: article on Vultr.com fedora hosting

Speaking as one of the editors, I'd love to see this.  Zach, I think
we can approve this as a pitch at tonight's editorial meeting -- you
should be OK to start drafting, because my gut instinct is that Ryan
and Justin would also be +1.  In case you're not aware of what to do
next:

https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

Also I'd like to say it's nice to see you around Fedora again!  We met
at the Design FAD a couple years back, and look forward to working
with you again.

Paul