New Author Intro

Good evening all!

My name is Khristian Byrd, and I'd like to start writing articles for
Fedora Magazine.

I currently work as a Linux System Administrator (RHEL shop) in
Philadelphia, PA. Started tinkering with Linux OSes back in 2013 while
working as tech support for a Web Hosting provider. After getting more
comfortable/familiar, I took a Linux Sys Admin position (2015) and it's
been a joy ever since. I'm looking to help in anyway I can to spread
knowledge, both as a thank you to the open source community, and to ensure
I get proficient in the industry (as they say, "learn it until you can
comfortable teach it").

This is honestly my first time attempting to work on a project like this,
so I'm open to any and all criticism available. I'm also open to article
suggestions, as it's just another excuse for me to tinker with new
technologies.

Currently I only have one real idea for an article, and that is a guide to
installing/configuring the 'libcoolkey' package for use with Government
Smartcards and authentication to government websites through Firefox &
Chromium.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with you all.

v/r,
Khris Byrd