Re: Regarding Inkscape Draft

HI Ashutosh!

A clip / masking article would be a great addition to the on-going inkscape
series. As would one on boolean operations. I think we should split these
out, so we can provide more detail on each action.

However, the inkscape series has started pretty basic. SO far we have just
done getting started, playing with colours, and editing paths. It might be
good to cover a few more of the basic tools before we go into the more
intermediate tools like boolean ops and clipping.

We covered the polygon / star tool in brief in the first article:
https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-inkscape-fedora/
maybe a good next article in the series would be to explain a couple of the
shape tools a little bit more detail, like rectangle, star, circle, and
spiral.

cheers,
ryanlerch