Re: Pitch: IBus typing booster - The Gateway for Efficient and Effective typing

On Feb 17, 2017 5:27 AM, "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 02/07/2017 04:41 AM, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 7 February 2017 at 03:13, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 02:34:17PM +0530, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> users
>> is a
>> Fedora.
>> speed but

>>> Forgot to add nice documentation created by Mike:
>>> http://mike-fabian.github.io/ibus-typing-booster/documentation.html
>>
>> I definitely like the idea of increasing awareness of ibus!  Is there
>> someone who wants to edit for grammar, style, etc.?
>>

> Great.
> Article is in very brief stage presently in Magazine, will add more
content
> to it in coming week. :)
>
> Thanks,
> Pravin

Hey Pravin! We briefly revisited this one in the meeting, and this would
definitely be an article we'd love to have on the Magazine! Have you
been able to make any further progress on it? Let us know if you need
any help or guidance. :) Thanks!

My bad..being busy on other stuff in last week. I will work on this max by
next week.

-
Pravin

--