Re: endless-sky feature for Fedora Magazine

On 11/26/2016 10:12 PM, Link Dupont wrote:
On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 23:41 -0800, Link Dupont wrote:
Hi Justin,

Here's an initial draft of a feature on Endless Sky. Let me know what
you think.

Link

The F25 update was +1'd and pushed to stable. The F24 and F23 builds
are still pending any karma; I can push them without any karma, if I
want to. Considering I have freeorion also coming, I think we could
split this into two articles.

We'll push these packages to stable, and change this article to just be
a spotlight on the new game, endless-sky.

Then when freeorion is in bodhi, we can do a follow-up to the earlier
article on freeorion, and spin it with "here's how you can help
contribute to Fedora" and include the bodhi instructions.

How does that sound?

link

Hey Link, thanks for helping write up this article for the Magazine! It'll be awesome to have some more coverage of some available games in Fedora. :)

I like the idea of splitting up the articles and having this one be focused exclusively on Endless Sky. In the meanwhile, I have ported your article you sent into the Fedora Magazine interface (i.e. WordPress). You can see a public preview of it here...

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=15750&preview=1&_ppp=f34d4f74b1

And if you're signed into the Magazine, you should be able to edit it and update it here...

    https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=15750&action=edit

Feel free to make any changes to the article to make it current. Once you feel it's ready for publishing, you can set the article from "Draft" status to "Pending review" on the right sidebar when editing the article. This will let the rest of the Magazine team know that it's ready to be edited and queued for publishing. (Also, your screenshot is embedded in the article, and even though it's not showing up right now, we're working on fixing a bug with our CDN to show images correctly... but it is there.)

Thanks again for your time and effort working on this!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory