Re: Calling all writers! OpenWeather GNOME Extension

Yes, thank you. Now I'm on this I added some content to the privacy and Firefox article.

Cheers,

Sylvia

On 02/11/16 03:59, Justin W. Flory wrote:
On 11/01/2016 09:05 AM, Ms Sanchez wrote:

Hello,

I'm using this extension. If you want, I can write a draft with its main
features and how to configure it, with some screenshots.

Cheers,

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia, if you think you could write this one up, that would be awesome! If you're up for the task, I can go ahead and switch this article to a draft and assign authorship privileges to you.