Re: Python article

Hello,

I read this again and I think each one of the points mentioned by Justin can make an article on its own. To me this one with a featured image is ready to go and then we can add other articles focused on other points related to Python & Fedora. I particularly like the "popular tools and tricks" and the "where to learn more about Python and Fedora"

Cheers,

Sylvia