Calling all writers! Installing supplemental wallpapers

Hello everyone,

In today's Magazine meeting, we wanted to help share writing opportunities for anyone looking for a chance to write their first or another article for the Magazine. In case you weren't already aware, there are starter pitches on the Magazine for hot, trending topics you can write about:

https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=starter-pitches&post_type=post

Another of these articles we are looking for writers on in is "How to install supplemental wallpapers". Every new release of Fedora, a series of supplemental wallpapers from the community are packaged and provided for people to install. If they want to add more variety to the wallpapers available by default, they can install these to pick from. More details can be found here:

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=15115&preview=1&_ppp=2b7a117006

If you're interested in writing this, please drop a reply here on the list that you're interested. We'll move the article from starter pitches to drafts and assign you editing rights so you can get started. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out here as well.

Thanks everyone!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory