Re: Introduction

On 7 Oct 2016 3:55 am, "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/04/2016 05:41 AM, Anupama Mandal wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> My name is Anupama Mandal. I am currently an undergraduate and completely
>> new to open-source. I want to contribute and fedora-magazine caught my
>> interest. I am looking for a start and searching ways to contribute.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anupama
>>

> Greetings Anupama, and welcome to the Fedora Magazine mailing list! We're
happy to have you join us.

> To get started with writing for the Fedora Magazine, we have some guides
for writing your first article (if you already have an idea in mind). You
can see some of these links for understanding what the writing process is
like and how to get started with putting together your first piece.

>     https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/
>
>     https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-a-new-pitch/
>
> Another great resource to help guide your actual writing is our post on
how to structure an article. Once you have an idea or you're ready to
write, this is a great place to reference too for how to structure your
writing.

>     https://fedoramagazine.org/how-to-structure-your-article/
>
> If you're looking for topics to write about, we have a number of "starter
pitches" in the Magazine you can check out for hot topics to write on. If
you're logged into the Magazine, you should be able to view this page and
edit any of the drafts there (if not, let us know and we can assign
ownership for any of them to you).

https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=starter-pitches&post_type=post

> Hope this is helpful to get you started with writing! If you have any
questions, please let us know and we will be happy to respond. Hope to see
some articles from you in the future. :)

> --
> Cheers,
> Justin W. Flory
> jflory7@xxxxxxxxx
>

>Hello,
>Thank you for replying. I will look forward to the >links. I do no have
any idea in mind but now I >think I got a lead.