Featured images for Fedora Magazine

Hi,

The Design Team has an issue, with tasks. Well on one hand its a good thing
that all problems and tasks get solved fast (at least most of them) on the
other hand we have several people that wish to contribute and search for
tasks they can do.

We talked at the Design Team FAD about this and came up with some ideas how
to fix this. One idea was to let them make the featured images for Fedora
Magazine. Ryan agreed to that in the meeting and also later on wrote a mail
to the design-team list:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/3KGTFGWE3REGRX5MRW7HHCCNK6IOK3BI/

There is only one problem now, newcomers dont know, what featured image is
needed as there is no ticket for it.

They mostly look to the design-team trac instance (they dont look to e.g.
badges trac)

The question is now, if you would create trac tickets for it or if we stick
to pagure issues, which might be right now only partly solves the problem
as we had one place more where a newbie has to look. There would be another
issue with using the pagure instance, we award badges for fixing tickets
and that would currently not work.

So it looks we have to go for a while with creating tickets at
http://fedorahosted.org/design-team/

and fix some problems we need for our process in using pagure.

So can you create this tickets, for open featured images? That will not
include that ones which are urgent, Ryan will still do them on short
notice, so just the ones who have some days time to get fixed.

br gnokii