Introduction on the Magazine mailing list

Hello Magazine visitors and developers!

This mailing list was created for many purposes. In this list we can cover everything that happens on the magazine. We would like to be more open with the magazine and discuss everything magazine-related stuff in this list. Everyone is free to participate. This is a list for contributors to discuss anything from bugs to ideas for a better magazine, and also this is a way to communicate with visitors as well, to tell us their opinion about the magazine, or even write us a feedback or ask a question.

We would like to inform you that a lot of things on the magazine are now on track :). Many bugs were fixed and we now have a good flow of posts on the magazine. The calendar is finally released, covering all types of events within the fedora community. We do our best to keep it updated with all the latest events, but we are also working to have the calendar pull from fedocal as an automated process. New categories and tags were added, making it easier for a visitor to find a post.

Many other contributors and me, hope to see the magazine on the top in a few months. To do that we would really like your help![1]

-Zacharias Mitzelos

[1] http://fedoramagazine.org/join-magazine