Re: GPLv1 license tag?

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
What would the proper license tag be for something that is licensed
under GPLv1 (only)?  I don't see such a thing on the license page.
(this is for the cleanup project and the package is 'ncview').  I
imagine that this would be just GPLv1, right?
I think this is the first time we come across GPLv1 licensed
software  for Fedora but yes the logical choice is GPLv1 as the
license tag.

It seems so, but then, we currently use GPL+ for GPLv1 or later.  So
that's a bit strange. :/

Out of curiosity, what package is this?

ncview as mentioned in OP's mail.

Rahul