Re: Licensing for Scala

Geoff Reedy wrote:
I am planning to create packages for the Scala programming language[1]
for Fedora.  The license for Scala[2] seems to be similar to the BSD
license, but as suggested by the Licensing page in the fedora wiki I'm
sending the details to this list for approval.

This is indeed a variant of the standard 3-clause BSD license with no significant deviations.

Rahul