Re: secnotice email address going away

Hey Jesse,

So you're killing the "fedora-legacy-list"?  Fair enough.. When you do, please update the FedoraLegacy "mailing list" page to reference the fact that the email list is gone or is there a way to remove the links on how to subscribe to the list but keep up the archives for some period of time?  I'm sure the archives will be useful for some period of time.

Eric:  I suppose the Fedora Wiki should also be updated to remove the fedora-legacy email list as well:

--David

This is getting nothing but spam these days so I'm killing it.