Re: Fresh Install of RH 7.3

On 1/13/07, Matthew T. O'Connor <matthew@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, for various reasons I'm trying to install Redhat 7.3, but I can't
figure out how to do it.  There aren't any bootable ISO images for that
distribution, and I lost my CDs a long time ago.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

The ISO #1 for RHL-7.3 is bootable. You can download it from multiple
mirror sites still.

Thanks,

Matt