Re: Self Introduction

Hi Dana, and welcome! We could definitely use some help with QA at the moment. Please check out http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/ QATesting for more info on how it all works. You can see a list of current bugs here:
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html
or just search for Legacy bugs at bugzilla.redhat.com for the most current list.

-Jeff