Re: lwn article on the death of Fedora Legacy

On 10/20/06, Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) <nils@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Matthew Miller wrote:

> I know that personally I haven't been able to contribute the amount
> of time
> I'd like to make this succeed. But I have a full-time job and a
> young child,
> and am mildly active in umpteen other projects. Legacy support is
> hard work,
> and really needs two or three full-time workers to be a success. It's
> tempting to blame the lack of volunteers, but this sort of project
> works
> best if there's a solid base.

The Fedora Infrastructure team recently sent out an announce mail to
let people know they could use a couple of extra hands. Already a
couple of people mailed that team and said they could help out. Maybe
Fedora Legacy should send out such an email?

I think we sent out one before the Infrastructure team did..