Re: Now that fc2 is retired, is there any valid yum repos?

Gene Heskett wrote:

Plz see subject. I'd like to clean up my yum repo list as it appears some of the repos have disappeared. Are there any new ones for truely legacy
stuff?

I don't believe so. Fedora Core 2 is dead, you'll have to upgrade to a newer Fedora Core version (or migrate to something like CentOS if need a longer life cycle than Fedora's).

Nils Breunese.