yum.log and logwatch

Hi all,

I was looking through a logwatch e-mail from one of my FC3 servers and noticed the yum section said it updated e2fsprogs and tzdata yesterday. I was certain I didn't run yum yesterday and this server is not updated automatically. I grepped /var/log/yum.log for these packages and sure enough I found entries for these packages, but not at the bottom of the file. Apparently the entries in yum.log do not contain years in their dates, so logwatch doesn't know these updates were installed a year ago instead of now. Is this something I should report or has this been fixed in more recent yum versions? I realize FC3 is only getting security updates these days and I guess this is not really a security issue (although for a short moment I thought someone must have had unauthorized access to my box).

Nils Breunese.